Our technicians work closely with contractors and end users to deliver the latest cabling technologies that best suits our client's applications. All cabling system designs are reviewed and cabling installations quality checked by a qualified technician. We ensure that the cabling system design, connectors, and workmanship comply with the industry standards. These standards and practices are elaborated in the Telecommunications Distribution Methods Manual, the EIA/TIA Telecommunications Building Wiring Standard, The National Fire Protection Assn., and the National Electrical Code (NFPA-70).
The specific standards of the EIA/TIA Building Telecommunications Wiring Standards are:
- EIA/TIA-568A (Commercial Building Telecommunications Wiring Standard)
- EIA/TIA-569 (Commercial Building Standard for Telecommunications Pathways and Spaces)
- EIA/TIA-570 (Residential and Light Commercial Telecommunications Wiring Standard)
- EIA/TIA-606 (Administration Standard for Telecommunications Infrastructure of Commercial Buildings)
- EIA/TIA-607 (Commercial Building Grounding and Bonding Requirements for Telecommunications)
- EIA/TIA-TSB-67 (Transmission Performance Specifications for Field Testing of UTP Cabling Systems)